The following campaign modes are available, allowing you to collect different kinds of annotations on various types of documents:
- A transcription campaign can be used to transcribe documents. The elements to transcribe can be whole pages, paragraphs, text lines, etc.
- An entity annotation campaign can be used to annotate entities on documents that have existing transcriptions.
- An entity form campaign can be used to annotate entities on documents that do not have existing transcriptions, by displaying a form, corresponding to the entities you want annotated, next to your document images.
- An elements creation campaign can be used to create objects on documents. For example, you could create an Elements campaign to draw text line elements on the pages of your documents.
- An elements grouping campaign can be used to create new elements by building groups of existing elements on your documents. For example, you could create an Element group campaign to create paragraph elements from existing text line elements.
- A classification campaign can be used to classify documents, or elements in these documents. For example, you could create a Classification campaign to assign classes such as
coverto the pages of digitized books.
To create an annotation campaign, see the campaign creation documentation.